Thoughts on Krita website presentation

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Sep 12 19:25:56 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 11 September 2007 03:38:25 pm Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2007 20:41, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > I'm sure that there are some (non-developer) people on this list who
> > could do a lot better than this already:
> >
> > http://www.koffice.org/krita/
>
> People are truly welcome to pitch in! If there's one thing I've never
> claimed it's to be a mathematician^Wwebsite-designer.
>
> > I'm pretty confident that once Krita 2.0 gets released (which needs to be
> > very stable) "getting on its own feet" will happen while the community
> > will increase.
>
> I sort of expect that, too, to happen without any of the developers doing
> anything active about it :-)
>
> > > about Karbon and Krita -- possibly with a catchy name like Kreative
> > > Komputing,
> >
> > God forbid.
>
> <pout>You don't like that name? It's _kute_!</pout>

As a citizen of the US I can only think of the names of roadside restaurants
in decades past, such as the famous Dew Drop Inn, or the fictitious teachers
college (once called normal schools here) "Bharlie Normal".   I don't think
Kute works for a ciller app like crita.

Enough! I am behind and the spouse is impatient.

John Culleton
http://wexfordpress.com