Fullscreen mode?

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:33:58 CEST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Do you even expect to be able to paint in this mode? Or is it equivalent
> to MSPaint's "view image"? The latter (with ability to zoom and pan
> still, that does not change the zoom/pan when exiting the mode) sounds
> like it would be a useful addition.

Yup - I certainly expect to be able to paint in that mode... Since the
Gimp has toolbars and layer controls in different windows, I put these
windows on a second monitor, or if I have only one monitor I just use
alt-tab to bring those windows to the front when I need then.  The gimp
also provides access to all menus through the right mouse menu, so you
can see access all of the functionality you need.

Warren