Noob question: Building krita 2.0?

Tom Burdick tburdi1 at uic.edu
Fri Sep 7 07:30:43 CEST 2007

Well if your using one of the distributions that have kde 4 beta 2 packages,
you could likely install those and build koffice with that.

Its really not that painful though once you do it, you get the benefit of
having all the debug symbols top to bottom as well which is helpful.

You have to build all of Koffice as well, not just Krita.

-Tom