krita bug (size of actave drawing aria problem)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 17 07:52:55 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> This is a known problem, but we couldn't solve it yet. It also happens
> if all dockers are hidden, so it doesn't seem to be cause by that.

Somehow, somewhere the calculations for the canvas size go wrong: the drawable
area is the true canvas, correctly scaled (as far as I can make out), the
non-drawable area is just canvas widget that gets painted on, but shouldn't
even exist.

The opengl option doesn't have this problem (although there are other, quite
bad problems on my intel graphics set)