Brush spacing / rotate / scale

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Nov 16 18:31:45 CET 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007, Valerie VK wrote:

> http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/

Oh, nice! I must have missed that one when I was doing a comparison of raster
paint apps a few years ago for my blog. I'll check it out & see whether it
runs under wine. (I hosed my windows partition by trying to install both
serial and usb wacom drivers at the same time.)

> > We want to release a 2.0 in April
>
> April? Aww. :( Any plans for faster release cycles?

Yes. It's the intention to release KOffice regularly, about every six months,
with possibly feature/bugfix releases in between if something cool suddenly
appears. For that, we'll have to streamline our release process, but I intend
to spend part of the Christmas holidays on that. (My new job is cool in this
respect, that I get lots of days off.)