Brush spacing / rotate / scale

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Nov 14 07:55:30 CET 2007

On Wednesday 14 November 2007, Valerie VK wrote:
> Say, what you say is quite interesting. Maybe it should be separated
> into a separate topic on polyline placements and paths? It's starting
> to deviate a bit from brush angles, and it well-deserves to be
> discussed on its own. Admittedly though, I have no idea how the next
> implementation of Krita handles these things either...

Right now we don't do anything with them. The vector tools plugin hasn't yet
been ported, because we wanted to try to make the generic koffice 2 vector
shapes use Krita brushes on rendering. That's probably not going to happen
for krita2, so we might yet have to port the old vector tools. There won't be
much difference between krita 1.6 and 2.0 in that case, i.e., no live preview
of the vector path rendered with Krita brushes.

(Of course, the generic, svg based paths are in Krita2)