trouble with the scale bug

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Fri May 25 11:54:05 CEST 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 09:08, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 24 May 2007, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > If you create a normal layer and fills it to the extend of the imaget,
> > and then scale the image the borders _will_ become transparent
>
> Can't we just in a final pass crop away the transparent border?
That would be possible, but then we would make the image smaller and size this
is on rescale, I doubt the user would be pleased ;)

The thing cyrille did originally was to pad the image all the way around by
replicating the border pixels. Naturally that isn't correct either as it
gives more emphasis to the border pixels.

Another posibillity is to manually reset the transparency of the border pixels
afterwards.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann