select all and deselect

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun May 20 19:35:06 CEST 2007

On Sunday 20 May 2007 17:54, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On other thing, while preparing a blog entry, I had some stuff outside the
> view of my image (I am wondering how, but that's an other problem ;) ), and
> I wanted to remove it by using select all (I was expecting that select all
> would only select my image), and then copy paste in a new image. Do you all
> consider that it is a bug, or the expected behaviour ? (that could also
> very well be the difference between all is selected and nothing is
> selected)
Well with the name "select all" i would expect areas out side to be selected
too.
And with no selection I would expect areas outside to be copied too.

So for me that is not a difference between the two

On the other hand, I can see a very real need for some way to select just the
image bounds
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann