paintbrush bristles configuration

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Mar 26 20:05:40 CEST 2007

Hello,

In Krita 2.0, we are going (hopefully) to have paintop (at least cpaint and
dynamic paintop) which will use "paintbrush bristles", I think we need a
common way to configure them and define them (a little bit like gradients,
fill or "classical" brushes).

So we need a list of parameters for those paintbrush bristles. There are size
parameters (vertical/horizontal), the shape (circulare, rectangular), the
number of bristles (wether density or count). Then we might want in the
future to include some physical properties for the bristles (but that part is
really opened).

As for the user visible part, I think something like the gradient selector, a
list of defined paintbrush (but how to display them ?) and the possibility to
create new one.

--
Cyrille Berger