krita-plugins and cmake

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at
Tue Mar 20 02:23:29 CET 2007

Hey Cyrille,

1) Did you change krita/core to install kis_paint_layer.h, kis_layer_visitor.h, etc.
Otherwise, I'm confused how it can find the include files.

2) For those us who can't/don't want to install koffice-svn to /usr/local, I experimented around
with adding a line in cmake/modules/FindKrita.cmake. See the attached patch.

To use, do something like: export KRITA_INC=$HOME/work/koffice/krita

before cmake'ing.