deskew plugin

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Mar 19 22:15:45 CET 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 21:56, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> Except for the configuration widget that doesn't want to appear in the
> dialog :(, everythings looks fine.

Well, the filter has no configuration options, so there is no configuration
widget. I guess I should have properly removed the configuration widget
instead of just leaving the empty widget there. But I am not so sure if the
preview should stay. Like I wrote before, the preview might be wrong anyway
because you use the algorithm on a scaled down version of the original
picture which might / might not work. What do you think? Should the preview
dialog be removed altogehter?

Greetings,
Michael