deskew plugin

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Mon Mar 19 09:48:11 CET 2007

Hi,

> not quiet correct :) our policy (it's even KDE wide) is export only what is
> needed, so only add to the install in Makefile.am the needed file. That will
> just mean that this specific plugin will require next version of Krita.

O.K., what should I do now? Should I just check it in in the Krita 1.6 branch? The plugin works fine when I compile with my Krita branch. Or should I just wait untill the next version of Krita is released? If you like to test it, I put the latest version on http://users.physik.tu-muenchen.de/mthaler/code/deskew.tar.gz

Greetings,
Michael