deskew plugin

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 08:35:12 CET 2007

--- Michael Thaler <michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:

> On Sunday 18 March 2007 22:54, Cyrille Berger wrote:
>
> > // TODO: remove that
> > #define LCMS_HEADER <lcms.h>
> > // TODO: remove it !
>
> O.K., I added this and now I get the following compile error:
>
> ../../../filters/deskew/kis_deskew_filter.h:26:33: error:
> kis_filter_strategy.h: No such file or directory
> ../../../filters/deskew/kis_deskew_filter.h:28:34: error:
> kis_transform_worker.h: No such file or directory
>
> At least on my system kis_filter_strategy.h and kis_transform_worker.h are not
> in /usr/local/include, where the other krita header files are. But I need
> them because I use the transform worker to rotate the layer.

I just checked in koffice/krita/core/Makefile.am and those files are not installed (also
kis_perspective_grid.h and others..)

So Correct solution: change Makefile.am to install all header files in core/

Easy solution: You need to add --includedir=$path_to_koffice_svn and change your Makefile.am to
use -I$(includedir)/core

Cheers
Ben