deskew plugin

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Mar 18 22:54:57 CET 2007

On Saturday 17 March 2007, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Saturday 17 March 2007, Michael Thaler wrote:
> > /usr/local/include/kis_global.h
>
> Hm, all these errors fail on LCMS_HEADER which is supposed to come from
> config.h -- I think. Maybe Cyrille can help you here, since krita-plugins
> is his project. I'm not completely sure how it's supposed to work.

yeah but well yeah :) In fact that dependency on lcms was supposed to
disappear in 1.6 :/ So I never made the necesserary check and config.h stuff
for krita-plugins, and now that I don't have any more the capability to do
it :/ So I suggest to do like for the other plugins, just add to your
headers:

// TODO: remove that
#define LCMS_HEADER <lcms.h>
// TODO: remove it !