paintops

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Jun 1 20:02:03 CEST 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Oh, and before I forget: the active brush must become part of the paintop
> settings. Otherwise we'll never be able to have different brushes for
> eraser and stylus. And I actually think the same should be true for color,
> too.

yes I agree :) at some point I wanted that to be able to have the eraser be a
normal brush with white color ;) and the second reason is that some paintop
can have more sophisticated coloring (like gradient, randomness, etc...) But
I also wonder if we shouldn't avoid to make KisPainter usuage more
complicated if we do that.

--
Cyrille Berger