exactBounds

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 23 09:15:56 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 July 2007 17:56, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > > for the selection it's ok to check against SELECT_MIN etc
> > >
> > > it's only for normal colorspaces that it is not possible
> >
> > Unfortunatly bltMask gets a normal KisPaintDevice as mask, which make
> > it impossible to determine if defaultpixel can be treated like
> > SELECT_MIN
>
> uh, that sounds wrong - we should get a selection as mask - and if this is
> something boudewijn has changed recently then we should try to get a better
> solution that also ssatisfies him

I did touch the bltMask code a bit to fix some bugs for Sven, but didn't
change the method signature: it already took a KisPaintDeviceSP as selMask
param in 1.x. So I'm open for any solution that makes all unittests work
again :-)

By the way, I feel that the add/subtract/intersect/clearSelection methods
don't really belong in the KisPaintDevice api, but should be part of
KisSelection or KisPixelSelection.