compile probs

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jul 21 16:58:49 CEST 2007

On Saturday 21 July 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
>  (I think we can assume a maximum of 10% actually asking, the rest
> just giving up or doing a make clean)
> Can someone look into making this a bit more sturdy?

Support for assembly in cmake is less than suboptimal. The command used to
build that assembly file is the official answer from cmake folks when you
want to build an assembly file and mix it with C/C++ file. And even the kde
cmake guru doesn't know a better solution. So you will have to keep answering
people to rm asm_scale.o or to ask them to do a make clean.

--
Cyrille Berger