exactBounds

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:33:02 CEST 2007

On 7/17/07, Casper Boemann <cbr at boemann.dk> wrote:

> please note we are talking of two different concepts: size and extent
>
> The size doesn't change when you fill - it's infinite in both cases
>
> but the extent (ie selectedExactRect()) does change as now you have messed
> with a lot of pixels
>
> it's needed because we want to know the rect that specifies where there are
> actual pixels that needs our attention.
In bltMask there is:
srcRect &= selMask->exactBounds();

I think this should be:
if(selMask datamanager defaultpixel == select min)
    srcRect &= selMask->exactBounds();

What's equivalent to SELECT_MIN in a normal paintdevice?

Also I want to add a method isInfinite() to KisSelection, which
returns true if the defaultpixel is SELECT_MAX.

What do you think?