exactBounds

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jul 17 13:09:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

KisPaintDevice::exactBounds is intented to return the bound of the paint
device, aka the rectangle where there are pixels on the paint device, and it
has allways been the case in 1.5/1.6, and if its different in 2.0, then you
have found a bug ;) . Beside, a paint device is not necesseraly use with an
image.

>  Affected
> by this are e.g. setDirty and selectedExact rect.
> At the moment I'm using setDirty(image->bounds()) to work around that.
> So either exactBounds() is wrong or it was misused in 1.6.

why is it a problem for setDirty ? If you want to dirty the complete paint
device, just call setDirty();

--
Cyrille Berger