metadata

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jul 11 09:19:05 CEST 2007

Hello,

Now that the tempest has settled down.

I think the best solution (especially that your hands are allready quiet full
and I have allready spend quiet sometimes to acquire the needed knowledge) is
that I resume work on this, but without going anymore public on the progress
and with the following charter, if someone want to discuss the framework with
me:
 - bug/feature request are fully accepted
 - if someone thinks I am wrong, unless he can prove it with a patch, he will
be ignored
 - and discution for integration is accepted only with people who can prove
they have a minimum of knowledge on metadata

Voila, if that's acceptable I will restore the code.

--
Cyrille Berger