Moving house

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 9 12:36:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

Next week I'm finally moving house. This week I'll probably spend all my
evenings preparing for the move and next week I'll very likely not have any
internet access at all. Kind of like summer holidays, but without books
(because they're mostly in crates already). This week I'll try to do some
work on the train & in my lunch break.

I expect to be mostly back from Sunday July 22nd -- but technical problems and
exhaustedness may conspire against that.