API problems with krita

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Jan 24 20:50:59 CET 2007

Nah sorry - no such luck beyond what boudewijn has already replied.

So you can write your own utility function that does what you want using the
approach by boudewijn.

I must say however that stuff that only works with specific colorspaces is
not my cup of tea.

in 2.0 wee need however to come up with a solution

Just you all remember that indexed color is a colorspace too !!