how to communicate?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jan 3 12:45:31 CET 2007

Hi !

Welcome.

>   is this list still active?
yes :)

> I'm interested in
> developing krita plugins (specifically, the
> re-colorization algorithm from
> http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~yweiss/Colorization/colorization-siggraph04.pdf)
ah nice :)

The best is to develop it against krita 1.6, and if you do the
following (and have the koffice developement package):

svn co
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/graphics/krita-plugins
cd krita-plugins
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/graphics/krita-plugins
make -f Makefile.cvs
mkdir build-debug
cd build-debug
../configure --prefix=/usr --enable-debug=yes
make

you will get a developement envirronnment for plugins for 1.6 (unless I have messed up in my instructions) ! I have
removed the last filter that was available there as template yesterday,
but I am willing to create a new skeleton for you.

here is the right place or on the #koffice channel at irc.freenode.net

--
Cyrille Berger