Whishlist

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 21:57:44 CET 2007

Hi Boud,

> If you convert the image to new colorspace, then the layers are also
> converted: it's the difference between convert image and image properties.

Thanks for the hint boud.

I thought it was weird that the user can't change the colorspace in the layer property dialog
(from the layer box), so I patched it so you can. :) It wasn't so hard, mostly copy-paste from
kis_dlg_new_layer.cc and changing KisColorSpace::getProfile to const.

This is against krita 1.6 branch in svn.