Whishlist

juanma juanma.font at servamed.es
Tue Feb 27 12:02:41 CET 2007

Sorry, I refer to this:
http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00GgCp

 Look how the channels A* and B* have to be moved to the same exact
point. (the same input and output entries)

  It's is possible put labels and numerical entries into dialog to
confirm that both curves (A*,B* channels) are the same when you are
manipulating ?

  Thank a lot of

 Juanma

>    Is it possible when you are manipulating leves or curves or color
> adjust into the histogram to see the label values  ?
I guess it is. For instance, with some sort of tip appearing when you stay on
a point ?

>   EXAMPLE:  Sometimes, into LAB mode,  when you touch color adjust into
> chanels *A and *B is very important to move the axis to the same point
> into both channels (to get more satured colors) but if you not move to
> the exactly same point you get horribles colours.
In fact, you want to get the same curves for A* and B* ? I get cool colors
with different curves, so I am not sure I have understood it correctly.

--
Cyrille Berger