Whishlist

Servamed servamed at servamed.es
Fri Feb 23 12:31:52 CET 2007

Hello ¡¡¡

 I'm a amateur photographer that are looking for a good program that
can't work with 16bits and color spaces.

   I am glad with krita, i have reading the todo list and I wanna
propose another enhanced for gui.

   Is it possible when you are manipulating leves or curves or color
adjust into the histogram to see the label values  ?

  EXAMPLE:  Sometimes, into LAB mode,  when you touch color adjust into
chanels *A and *B is very important to move the axis to the same point
into both channels (to get more satured colors) but if you not move to
the exactly same point you get horribles colours.

   Regards