Is there something wrong with irc.freenode.net?

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 21:53:21 CET 2007

Hey bart,
   Yeah me too.
And I can't seem to update from anonsvn.kde.org. It just gets stuck. I checked with wireshark and
the initial reply from anonsvn.kde.org took 13 secs. I guess the server is getting pounded too
heavily. Is there any way to check whats going on with it? Is there any way to patition for more
svn mirrors to be setup?

Cheers
Ben

PS> maybe this is a case of too much of a good thing. too much attention => too many people
wanting access => slow servers ?