Design issues (opengl, hdr, channels, pigment(?))

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 22:45:20 CET 2007

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kimageshop&m=116603817419705&w=2
> and especially:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kimageshop&m=116591635104447&w=2

um, I see the problem. Maybe it's a matter of writing
the loops so they can be easily autovectorized in the
(near) future. The bonus would be that your code would
be optimized to use mmx/sse/sse2/sse3/etc without any
extra work.

Cheers
Ben