Krita handbook being translated in french

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Aug 8 15:46:33 CEST 2007

Salut,

The best is to contact kde-francophone at kde.org about this. As far as I can see
no one else have started translated the handbook in french, so no duplicate
effort and a good news for us :)

As far as I know of the translation system of documentation in KDE, it works
like for application, there is a po file with the strings to translate. As
for inclusion in the official Krita release, it goes throught the french
translation team who live in kde-francophone at kde.org.

On Wednesday 08 August 2007, Vincent Panel wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Krita handbook is being translated in french in a flat HTML format (on
> a wiki) : http://wiki.mandriva.com/fr/Krita_-_Le_Manuel
>
> How could this work be included in the official krita release ? What
> is the KDE handbook format ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vincent.

Cyrille Berger