Blood spatter

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 12:24:20 CEST 2007

I tried using the Spark brush using a dark red as the masking color.
It seemed to build a decent blood splatter without too much effort.
Then you can use that as a base to build the bumpmap.

Is the spark brush coded? I tried to recreate it using custom brushes but it's unclear how to make
the brush randomly rotate and scale whenever it is painting...

Ben