Fwd: [Scribus] Converting graphics to CMYK with free software tools

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Sep 25 23:44:12 CEST 2006

> Ah, I'm testing with 1.6rc1, and I seem to remember that Cyrille fixed the
> tiff export filter for 1.5.1 or 1.5.2 -- we had a regression there.
you have a better memory than me :) I was about to say that I wasn't aware of
any fix in that code and that it does work in 1.6. So I had a look at the
code, and the bug, I fixed, prevented to save at all to CMYK...

To Axel, as you have ubuntu, you can try koffice 1.5.2 (or 1.6beta1) which has
the fix, you can find packages here :
http://kubuntu.org/announcements/koffice-152.php (and here for the 1.6beta1 :
http://kubuntu.org/announcements/koffice-16beta1.php)

We would be happy if you have any comment on CMYK support in krita :)
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---