Fwd: [Scribus] Converting graphics to CMYK with free software tools

Axel Bojer axelb at skolelinux.no
Mon Sep 25 23:13:42 CEST 2006

Kai-Uwe Behrmann skrev:
> Axel,
>
> the profiles should be no problem as lcms see them everyday.
>
> Can you bring your image on web for interessted people to have a look at?
> Is it a multilayered tiff?
> (Boudewijn and others: hope it is ok for you with my interesst here)
>
> regards
> Kai-Uwe Behrmann
>                                 + development for color management
>                                 + imaging / panoramas
>                                 + email: ku.b at gmx.de
>                                 + http://www.behrmann.name
>

> Am 22.09.06, 15:20 +0200 schrieb Axel Bojer:

After a bit research: Every picture I save with krita as a cmyk formated
tiff file has this problem, they just gets corrupted. But when i save
them as cmyk jpg it seems ok. This means that I dont think it is the
image, and just about any file (no matter was image format etc it
initially was). Of course I could submit this or another tiff-file that
gives this error, but I don't think by now that it is relevant for
finding the fault. Does this work on your machines? (I have Krita 1.5.0
ubuntu dapper version)

Best regards
Axel Bojer