bitBlt in KoLCMSColorSpaceTrait

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 25 08:00:23 CEST 2006

Just answering a question Cyrille asked on irc just when I was heading for
bed:

bitBlt is implemented in KoLCMSColorSpaceTrait because that's where,
historically, the conversion between colorspaces during bitBlt was
implemented, when it was still KisAbstractColorSpace. The reason for that is
that it tried to first convert through lcms, and only in the second instance
through to/fromQColor.

Better would be, I think, to have conversion through formula's or
to/fromQColor in KoColorSpace (which would then cease to be a pure abstract
virtual interface) and override that in KoLCMSColorSpaceTrait with conversion
through lcms.