Adrian on Painters and Qt4

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue Sep 19 12:50:25 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 11:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Don't forget grids, guides and similar things that are neither annotations,
> nor tool things, nor document data.

Those things are canvas specific and should be drawn last.
What I had in mind (but I have not really gone into) is to add rulers, grid
etc to the KoCanvasController decorator class (which is in flake) so we can
paint all this in the correct way without forcing everyone to implement it in
their app-canvas class.

I have not gotten around to this yet, but I do believe it would be the best
solution.
--
Thomas Zander