compilation error: filters/krita/gmagick/ ... Downscale/Upscale unknown

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Sat Oct 14 19:07:55 CEST 2006

* Cyrille Berger -- Saturday 14 October 2006 19:03:
* * Melchior FRANZ:
> >   error: 'Downscale' was not declared in this scope
> >   'Upscale' was not declared in this scope

> They definitively are defined in 1.1.7 in magick/image.h (marked as
> deprecated, so I will replace them with their replacement). But I don't know
> what version of GraphicsMagick you are trying to use, but the last stable
> version (1.1.7) is definitively the one to use.

Oh. I had first tried an older CVS version (can't say any more
which it was), and then CVS/HEAD. Didn't see 1.1.7 required
anywhere, but I agree that using the last stable release
would be obvious. But then again, I'm not using the last
stable release of krita either.  :-)

m.