RFC: rename brightness/contrast filter

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Oct 12 14:21:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think we have a serious problem about it, maybe because they were "twisted"
by their previous use of photoshop/paintshop/the gimp/whatever, but most
people think that the brightness/contrast filter is the one which ask an
integer adjustment of the contrast and the brightness.

In reallity the problem is reversed, I have answer on irc or by mail,
countless of people looking for the curve adjustement in krita (I don't
imagine the number of people who think that krita can't do it). We need to
fix that problem.

I think we need to rename this filter.

Here is a few proposition:
- brightness / contrast curves