Using scripting languages for KDE4 main modules

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Oct 7 17:43:41 CEST 2006

> Of course I'm serious! I won't add Java code to Krita, but I would like to
> show that it's possible to use Java to write a native-code plugin for
> Krita. As a side-project, quite separate from what we deliver... Don't
> worry!
Well I was thinking of java as well, but for its strong point, binary that are
executables on every machine. Why is it cool ? While a little bit slower,
it's way faster than python/ruby scripts, which means that we could offer
through ghns-like services plugins for krita that would be easily usuable.
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---