Most of the colorspaces are back !

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Nov 25 10:26:12 CET 2006

On Saturday 25 November 2006 09:04, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > This is very interesting.  But how are you getting around the GPL
> > problem?
>
> what problem ? pigment is LGPL and plugins are GPL.

KOffice libs is (suppost to be) completely LGPL so people can just use the
libs without license worries.

I recall something like you say being possible, but I'd appreciate a
README.license in the colorspaces directory stating what is done and why its
possible, maybe pointing to the sections of the LGPL that allow this to avoid
any hard questions later.

And, congrats on the result :)
--
Thomas Zander