Krita status & todo (21/11/06)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Nov 21 13:10:26 CET 2006

More progress: now the tools do have a tool option widget again and there is a
layerbox and layer menu again.

Current problems and loose ends:

* The tool option widget is empty initially

* Somehow, the image and the layer manager/layer box are not connected, so we
don't see the layers in the layerbox

* for the same reason, the list of composite ops is empty in the tool options
box

* somehow the paintops don't show up in the paintop combobox in the
controlframe

* the order of brushes in the control frame brush selector is weird (and the
names are printed inside the squares, which is wrong, but that's not new)

* The nameserver does something wrong i18n-wise, so we get an ugly string
appended to our generated layer names. (It's been this way since way before
my refactoring though, ever since the new layerbox got merged)

* the order of composite ops in the new layer dialog composite op combobox is
not right ("normal" should be first)

* Cyrille notes a rendering problem when adding a new layer. Can't say I see
that myself

* the opacity slider widgets have an ugly butting in front of the dropdown
button.

And, of course, there's more -- but these are the most pressing things.