Inspiration?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Nov 19 09:51:47 CET 2006

On Saturday 18 November 2006 21:40, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > http://pxlgfx.com/
> > Still new and under construction, but could be a source of inspiration.
>
> I wonder has anyone any experience with the dynamic brush system of
> photoshop ? I am still wondering how to do the ui for ours.

Last months' issue of Photoshop Creative had a nice write-up for beginners on
that system. But your best bet would be to acquire a trial version of
Photoshop CS and spend the month experimenting with. I don't think
Photoshop's interface is particularly nice. It's very much ui follows
implementation model.