A hearty slap on the back:

Ronan Zeegers krita at ronanzeegers.com
Thu Nov 2 15:29:58 CET 2006

> - further beautification: Like further improving the icons, which are a lot
> better than 1.5 already. Or like the suggestion for the color select circle.

Yep! :)
And the ugly bevel FX on Background/Forground box beside the color
select cirle. And the ugly white outline around the
brush/gradient/texture select button + grey BG behind the brush shape
select.
Oups... I already talk about that in a previous email. Sadly, I'm not
really a programmer and I can't provide a patch for that.
Is there any Krita programmer how have the will to change that?

Tosten, what further improvement do you see on the icons?
I'm planning to work on the cursor icons soon and maybe next, give a
more crisp effect on the current toolbar icons.