Move to graphicsmagick

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri May 26 14:05:48 CEST 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 20:29, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> > ok, I have made the port,
>
> 	Excellent!   Shouldn?t have been too hard...
>
> > I have only one problem, in the Image structure
> > (image.h) color_profile, iptc_profile and generic_profile are marked as
> > private, and you recommand to use the function in profile.h, but I
> > haven't found a function to either iterate of generic_profile or get a
> > list of name of those generic_profile to use with GetImageProfile.
> > What is the best way to send you API request ?

> LDR

Waht about existing distros that include imagemagick but not
graphicsmagick? Will graphicsmagick be added to the base KDE
distribution? The general concept of KDE is that all apps work out
of the box without fussing and fiddling by the user. Will Krita
with graphicsmagick continue to meet that goal?

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: