Move to graphicsmagick

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu May 25 23:43:12 CEST 2006

ok, I have made the port, I have only one problem, in the Image structure
(image.h) color_profile, iptc_profile and generic_profile are marked as
private, and you recommand to use the function in profile.h, but I haven't
found a function to either iterate of generic_profile or get a list of name
of those generic_profile to use with GetImageProfile. What is the best way to
send you API request ?

On Thursday 25 May 2006 20:49, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> > So I think we should make the move to
> > graphicsmagick which fix those issues. Has anyone a problem with this ?
>
> 	As one of the maintainers of GM - I fully support this ;).
>

> Leonard

--- Cyrille Berger ---