branches/koffice/1.5/koffice/filters/krita

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu May 25 18:59:04 CEST 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 18:20, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > I suggest to revert this ASAP and take the time to write a proper
> > error-message and ask i18n ML if its ok to fix the bug with the new
> > string.
>
> boud has allready warn the i18n mailing list. As for the error message,
> I found it proper, but if you have a better text, I am willing to use
> it.

Could you give me an example of what the %1 would be?
In code thats:   cs->id().name()
I read it to be something like 'CMYK'
.
Which means you will see a 'Cannot export images in CMYK.\n'

Which is not true; it can really easy be interpreted as krita not being
able to export CMYK _ever_.  Which is why I replied.
That and the '\n' at the end, as well as the dot at the end are not
proper.

What about:
"The selected image format does not support the colorspace of the image
(%1)\nPlease choose another format and try again"

I assume that the export fails totally, which is why I wrote that last
sentence.  Let me know if my assumptions here are incorrect.
--
Thomas Zander