Krita, Ruby and Slackware

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri May 12 18:29:54 CEST 2006

On Friday 12 May 2006 04:07, BERGER Cyrille wrote:
> did you rebuild (or at least reconfigure and then make/make install in
> koffice/libs/kross/) koffice after installing ruby, because ruby needs
> to be available at compiletime, in fact we don't use the command line
> interpreter, we links against libruby ;)

I did configure and got this message:

Ruby development files were not found, or Ruby <= 1.8.1 was found,
Ruby scripting support for KOffice will not be built. If you don't
need Ruby scripting, you can ignore this message.

I tried ldconfig and that didn't clear up the problem. I will try
the advice from Jusa next. Excelsior!
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: