Data loss when exporting to media:/ in at least krita

BERGER Cyrille cberger at cberger.net
Fri May 12 09:58:03 CEST 2006

Hi,
I found a problem this morning when exporting from krita to a device
in media:/ but it might be koffice-wide.
So open an image, a jpeg for instance, (you either don't like the
image or have a copy ;), don't do it like me on an image you like), do
some modification on it (like scaling it, I am not sure if it's
needed, didn't have the time to do more testing), choose export in the
file menu, and choose to export in something like media:/ (didn't test
other kioslave to see if the problem is specific to media:/ or not).
You might notice that the title bar of krita has not anymore the
[modified] tag, and when you quit krita, your original file is removed
from the disk :((((

--
Cyrille Berger