Paper generation

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 31 14:02:21 CEST 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Leonardo Giordani wrote:

> I want to add paper generation in my watercolors colorspace: Curtis cites
>
> Ken Perlin, An image synthesizer. In SIGGRAPH '85 Proceedings
> Steven P. Worley, A cellular texturing basis function. In SIGGRAPH '96
> Proceeding
>
> Does someone own these documents in PDF? Or something about the "paper
> generation" topic?

No -- but http://graphics.cs.uiuc.edu/~jch/papers/hyper.pdf gives an
email address. We could try approaching him directly and ask for a copy
and perhaps even advice. In my experience, source code for academic research
is seldom available, but authors are happy to help & send out copies of
their papers.

Sounds like we should make it possible to have a default rect as well
as a default pixel, btw.