boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 29 09:29:58 CEST 2006
On Wednesday 29 March 2006 09:13, Leonardo Giordani wrote:
> I want to add a colorspace (namely, "watercolors") in order to understand
> how to create one and to implement some alternative solutions to the wet
> What should I do to let the global Krita make compile it? I'm not familiar
> with autotools, and yesterday the .am and .in files drove me mad.
> _Detailed instructions_ please, I feel like a C newbie at the moment :-)
* Use the 1.6 branch, not trunk or 1.5
* cd koffice/krita
* mkdir colorspaces/watercolors
* open colorspaces Makefile.am in your editor
* go to the line with "wet" add, separated with a space, watercolors
Now the tricky bit:
* cp krita/colorspaces/wet/* krita/colorspaces/watercolors
* cd krita/colorspaces/watercolors
I guess you need a special paintop and a background filter for drying, a color
selector and all the things that are already in the wet colorspace, if not,
remove the relevant files.
* Rename every file with "wet" in the name to something similar, but with
"watercolors". e.g "kis_wet_colorspace.h" becomes
* open Makefile.am
* replace "wet" with "watercolors"
* if you don't need the physics filter, the texture painter or the palette,
remove those .cc and .h files from kritawatercolorsplugin_la_SOURCES and
* open kritawatercolorsplugin.desktop
* Remove all the Name and Comment lines in foreign languages
* Adapt the Name and Comment entry to the new colorspace
* set X-KDE-Library to kritawatercolorsplugin
Now you can start fixing the code: every occurrence in a classname of "wet"
should replaced with "watercolors", every include of something called "*wet*"
needs to be replaced and so on; from here on it's just coding.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kimageshop/attachments/20060329/2f455992/attachment.pgp
More information about the kimageshop