Multicolor pinwheel effect.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Mar 27 17:56:34 CEST 2006

I want to create a multicolor pinwheel effect for a
background, with the arms of each shade radiating out from a hub
and curved rather than straight. And I want the colors to blend
into each other as in a gradient. A rainbow gradient is an obvious
starting point.

Would anyone like to suggest a sequence of tools to arrive at
this effect?

I will post this query elsewhere, but will not crosspost.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: