KOffice (and therefore Krita) branched

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 24 17:52:17 CET 2006

I branched KOffice today. That means we've now got:

* 1.5 - bugfixes, and critical bugfixes at that, only
* 1.6 - features that don't impact Krita's core too much. Adding methods and
classes is okay, removing stuff now
* trunk - anything goes, especially porting to Qt4 and other weird and
wonderful things.

I'm going to put up a detailed plan for Krita & all of KOffice tonight on the
wiki. Things like paths will be done in coordination with flake -- and for
the rest, boemann already checked in a nice new todo.

Have fun!

ps. I just wanted to say -- we've been doing some really incredible work. Just
compare Krita 1.4.0 with what we have now. If someone wants to take a week or
so off, feel free :-). I know that I'm going to do just that after the full
release is tagged.